Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck.

This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck. Empty Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck.

Post  This Fuckin Guy Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:26 pm

It's good to be here. Tongue

I shall try to contribute my usual nonsensical drivel whenever time permits. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute.

Why the new forum change? Better server or sommat?
    Tezbot
    Tezbot
    Pleb

Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck. Empty Re: Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck.

Post  Tezbot Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Yes, the email address you used to sign up with was a bit of a giveaway, "buckwild." ;)

Also, yeah, the old server just sort of died on us. I guess we can't complain since both the server and software were licensed free of charge. Same with this server, actually, as well as the one hosting the blog on the front page of headexplode. You don't need to spend a lot of moneys to build a hip interwebs site. You just need to know where to look. :farao:
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck. Empty Re: Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck.

Post  Lysser Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I want to point out that it amused me that when I went to add you as a friend it gave me two options:

Add user to friends list
    Add user to foes list

WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?!?!?
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Lysser wrote:I want to point out that it amused me that when I went to add you as a friend it gave me two options:

Add user to friends list
    Add user to foes list

WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?!?!?

This actually made me think of the Rebecca Black dilemma, "WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?!"

Some people have real problems, Dreamfuck. Hello, I am the poster formerly known as optifuck. DPOnY
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

FRIED EGG, FRIED EGG. Gotta get down on FRIED EGG!
    Everybody's lookin' forward to eatin' BREAK-fast, BREAK-fast!

By the way, have you seen this gem?

knave
    knave
    Pleb

Post  knave Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm

This Fuckin Guy wrote:It's good to be here. Tongue

I shall try to contribute my usual nonsensical drivel whenever time permits. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute.

Why the new forum change? Better server or sommat?

lmao i reported u -- rolf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 am