Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Canadian Band Tea Party May Sell TeaParty.Com For One Million Dollars

Maugrim
    Maugrim
    Pleb

Canadian Band Tea Party May Sell TeaParty.Com For One Million Dollars Empty Canadian Band Tea Party May Sell TeaParty.Com For One Million Dollars

Post  Maugrim Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 am

A little-known Canadian band may soon be paid a fortune by supporters of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann or Rick Perry. More than a decade after their biggest hit, the Tea Party are considering selling the domain name teaparty.com to supporters of the American political movement, with analysts estimating its value at "well over" $1m (£635,885).

For the last two years, the Tea Party has been the most talked about movement in American conservative politics, and a nearly forgotten band from Windsor, Ontario have been the accidental benefactors. Every time anybody searches for "tea party", one of the top results has nothing to do with pork barrel spending, the federal reserve, or, er, "Obamacare". Instead, teaparty.com is the website for the Tea Party, a Middle Eastern-tinged band whose last charting single was in 2001. In anticipation of traffic from supporters of the political movement, the band's website proclaims: "No Politics … Just Rock and Roll."

http://www.pickydomains.com/node/2179

Oh the irony is just too much to take Laugh: I think the band should keep jacking up the price though.. see how much money they can get out of those intellectually impaired right wing nut jobs
    Tezbot22
    Tezbot22
    Pleb

Canadian Band Tea Party May Sell TeaParty.Com For One Million Dollars Empty Re: Canadian Band Tea Party May Sell TeaParty.Com For One Million Dollars

Post  Tezbot22 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 pm

How am I just now noticing this post?

And yes, I agree completely. Milk the tards for all they're worth. smoke

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am