Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A request

This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

A request  Empty A request

Post  This Fuckin Guy Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 am

Hi, this is a request for Tez to make a return to....retardville.

I am finding a couple members to be incredibly irritating. Those members are as follows:

- Hadit
    - Freedom&Liberty
    - Antiquity

But especially hadit and F&L. I seem to recall Tez trolling the living shit out of hadit, and I was wondering if you would uh, like to drop by for more of that. I realize that this is a very difficult and painful request.

If this is not a possibility, I fully understand.

-optifuck
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

A request  Empty Re: A request

Post  Tezcatlipoca Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

Kcufitpo. So nice to see you. Glad you could stop by. And how nice it is to be remembered for my contributions to the retardville troll community.

So the short answer is no, I don't have the time or interest in trolling this particular shithole. The long answer is best summarized by the Deepak Chopra quote "What we see, we become. Choose your viewing wisely." Basically, I just don't have time for stupid people who don't even have the intellect to realize they are being trolled. Leave hadit to Cowpunk. They are basically the same incredibly boring, utterly humorless person, just on opposite ends of the political spectrum. They deserve one another.

(By the way, try logging on to our archive server to check your PMs; your old username/password should still work there).

With that said, I'm not really done trolling the fuck out of people, I've just learned to be a lot more selective in choosing my victims. I'm definitely going to return to Zordar's forum sometime in the coming year. (He actually invited me there just to troll his fellow mods, IIRC). I'll bring you along when I do.

I did pen a troll manifesto shortly before departing retardville (lol @ autocensor, kinda forgot about that myself until just now). I'll try to find it for you, though the thought of even logging in on that site fills me with a nameless disgust. If you just follow it step by step, you'll be at least as effective a troll as I could ever be.

Alright, can't find the thing after 10 minutes or so of looking. It appears 99% of my posts have been deleted or moved to a part of the server I cannot access. If you feel like searching yourself, it was on JoJo's campfire circa August 2010.

Heh, just noticed this group conversation we had a while back while I was looking around...

TeZCaTLiPoCa - 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM

flib fro prez

Guido - 09-17-2010, 01:14 PM

I don't like hadit. Not at all.

TeZCaTLiPoCa - 09-21-2010, 04:08 AM

He has the iq of a pea and the personality of dried paint.

flaming_liberal - 09-22-2010, 10:14 PM

I think peas and dried paint should be offended.

This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Oh, those posts are gone because Monster caused some sort of data crash, so 95% of the threads over there were lost. Such a useless mod.

Interesting quote by the deepak.

flower

Also, I logged in to the old server to check my inbox, yes I do remember having that conversation. Aye karumba.

Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Monster caused a data crash? Ahahaha. What a fucking 'tard.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 am

Monster never struck me as all that dim, to be honest. Then again, I never really had any interaction with him.

You know, while I was looking around for that primer on how to troll most effectively, I clicked on a thread featuring Powerboss, Dreamy, et al. I wasn't really put off by the ignorance, I mean what do you expect, but I was actually kind of taken aback for a second at how hateful everyone on that site is. I kinda forgot how borderline misanthropic the bulk of users are. Maybe I'm just spoiled but I felt like a guy who has spent the past year breathing the clean mountain air of Boulder transported suddenly to downtown Los Angeles. I couldn't help but recoil from the impact of it. I couldn't get out of there fast enough and I'm never going back there again if I can help it. Puke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 pm