Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Note to self

Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Note to self Empty Note to self

Post  Tezcatlipoca Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:01 am

Allowing yourself to be drawn into arguments with rude, angry, opinionated ignoramuses is upsetting, unrewarding and above all, unfulfilling. Stop doing it. bleh

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid people are dumb)
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Note to self Empty Re: Note to self

Post  Lysser Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Did you sign onto Retardville or something?
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:43 pm

No. Tragically, stupid people exist offline as well. Tongue

I don't think I've logged on to Retardville since I left circa September 2010. No regrets there! Actually, I might have logged in once last year to re-read a PM with Victory's email address but that's about it, holmes. afro
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:36 pm

I've been a bit of a homebody lately and pretty guarded about my private around co-workers. Being a bit of a recluse has made me feel free. I'm not bogged down by gossip, others' negativity, and the frustrations of being constantly surrounded by people I don't want to be around. It's incredible. I'm terrified that my job is going to make me move again, this time to a large project in which my only companions would be these type of vile people, so I'd be forced into putting myself into a negative situation for the sake of companionship or force myself into solitary confinement.

But right now, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 am

Lysser wrote:I've been a bit of a homebody lately and pretty guarded about my private around co-workers. Being a bit of a recluse has made me feel free. I'm not bogged down by gossip, others' negativity, and the frustrations of being constantly surrounded by people I don't want to be around.

Yeah, that's basically a word for word breakdown of where I'm at right now. It feels good...and actually fairly unselfish. Sun
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 am

Tezcatlipoca wrote:
    Lysser wrote:I've been a bit of a homebody lately and pretty guarded about my private around co-workers. Being a bit of a recluse has made me feel free. I'm not bogged down by gossip, others' negativity, and the frustrations of being constantly surrounded by people I don't want to be around.

Yeah, that's basically a word for word breakdown of where I'm at right now. It feels good...and actually fairly unselfish. Sun

I just realized I typed "my private around co-workers" instead of "private life". Heh heh heh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm