Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mayor not surprised at cat's New York trip

Maugrim
    Maugrim
    Pleb

Mayor not surprised at cat's New York trip Empty Mayor not surprised at cat's New York trip

Post  Maugrim Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm

NEW YORK, Sept. 17 (UPI) -- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said he was honored a Colorado cat who disappeared five years ago chose his city as a destination.

Bloomberg said Willow, the cat found in Manhattan last week and identified as a feline missing five years ago from the home of Jamie Squires in Boulder, Colo., has good taste in cities, the New York Daily News reported Friday.

"What I think it does show is how everybody in the end wants to come and live in New York,"

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/09/17/Mayor-not-surprised-at-cats-New-York-trip/UPI-85031316248200/#ixzz1YFhuYp3I

Assuming of course the cat had any idea what New York is and how to get there, if said feline were so eager to get to the Big Apple why did it take five years to make a trip that really should only last a month... and anyone who bothered to check a map would see that the trip is almost a straight line across the US.

I'm impressed that this cat survived five years without being roadkill. Even more awesome that they were able to locate the owner :)
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Mayor not surprised at cat's New York trip Empty Re: Mayor not surprised at cat's New York trip

Post  Tezcatlipoca Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Maugrim wrote:I'm impressed that this cat survived five years without being roadkill. Even more awesome that they were able to locate the owner :)

I'm fricking amazed, in fact! That is some kinda super cat right there. king

But really, if you were a cat, why the hell would you pick a diseased shithole like NYC when you could catch field mice and trip balls on cat nip in the rural meadows of Vermont?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm