Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

BJ Snowden

Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

BJ Snowden Empty BJ Snowden

Post  Tezcatlipoca Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:16 am

I went to an open mic night at Newbury Comics back in 2004 where I listened to the worst singer I have ever heard in my life. She was so bad I actually jammed my index fingers into my ears while I shopped for CDs. It literally sounded like someone was strangling a cat and her keyboard playing was just as bad. She didn't have a band so she just used a boombox with the instrumentals to her song on CD as musical accompaniment, but she played so out of sync and sang so out of key I actually thought she might be high. I asked the store clerk "LOL, who is this broad?" and he said her name was BJ Snowden.

She only performed three songs but In Canada was one of them and she sang it five times in a row. She closed it with "I was a school teacherrrrrrrrrrrr in—where? IN CANADA!!!!!"

9 years later I randomly googled her name and saw she made Jimmy Fallon's "DO NOT PLAY" list. Well hey, at least she was on TV.

Edit: Oh shit, she's on Spotify too. Awesome.
    This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

BJ Snowden Empty Re: BJ Snowden

Post  This Fuckin Guy Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 pm

woah!
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

BJ Snowden Empty Re: BJ Snowden

Post  Lysser Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 am

That is fantastic.