Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate

Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate Empty Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate

Post  Tezcatlipoca Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:27 am

This thread was kinda fun. Pretty sure it was the last "serious" debate I got into online. It ended with me being banned for offenses unspecified (pwnage too savage for the fragile minds to handle?) but not before I had articulated a point or two rather cogently.

Number 6, do you remember this fucking thread? And were you also banned? I'd assume the answer is "yes" since you were actually way more insulting than me (and with good reason, quite frankly).

Don't ask me why I randomly started thinking of this. I guess I just like to marvel from time to time at my own brilliance. king Though really, what is there to brag about? It's like clubbing a baby seal sometimes...
    Number 6
    Number 6
    Pleb

Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate Empty Re: Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate

Post  Number 6 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 am

Oh man.... I TOTALLY forgot about this thread. I remember these people made my blood curdle. I'm surprised I wasn't 10 times more militant and disgusting. Considering this was the height of my trolling career.

You certainly pwn'd these assholes and their narrow 20th Century POV. I didn't do too bad myself! Clicking the link I was thinking "Oh god, how did I embarrass myself back then? Need I remind myself?"... I guess that shows how needlessly critical of myself I am.

I'm going to replace my avatar with the one on that forum. It's much more romantic.
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate Empty Re: Fond memories of pwning the shit out of neocons in a drug/border security debate

Post  Lysser Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Wow, they have super 'tards on all sorts of boards, not just DA!

I enjoyed reading the total pwn. I miss the days of Tez and Flib just pwning the shit out of everyone.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 pm

I kinda miss thrashing people with their own logic. I.e., if you want a "limited government," you should actually be in favor of x, not y, since x costs the taxpayers 10 times less and without restricting the freedom of the average citizen. The problem, of course, is that there's ultimately no point aside from whatever satisfaction you get out of pwning someone in the short term since we've already established stupid people don't or can't realize when they've lost an argument (that server still sucks, so you sometimes have to click refresh to get the page to load). Still, as No.6 points out, haven't they, even by the logic of the theoretical anti-semite fuckwit in his example, implicitly "lost" the argument by banning the people they can't rebut as a last resort?

TL;DR: There is no point to arguing with tards outside of whatever satisfaction it gives you to vent your frustrations and/or feel superior, if only for a moment. I think we've been here before, not long ago.

By the way, that is one awesome fucking sig you got there, No. 6. santa Well done, old boy.

PS: one thing that came to mind, despite my not even using profanity, was this discussion with knave. You see how they couldn't handle my "tone?" I think lyssfuck summed it up nicely—"it's something easy to object to and argue about." Word. It's way the fuck easier to object to the speaker's tone than take on their actual argument. Though at the same time, these are exactly the type of people who don't mind Bill O'Reilly's obnoxious blowhard tone one bit....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 am