Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Human Resources: a corporate horror satire

Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Human Resources: a corporate horror satire Empty Human Resources: a corporate horror satire

Post  Lysser Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Ok, I wouldn't normally "promote" crap online like this, but this is legit and means a lot to me/my friends. A group of friends that I've known for years are making a film called Human Resources. "Human Resources gives classic haunted-house story archetypes a modern twist to explore social issues in a way that is entertaining and accessible."

It's a Kickstarter project that runs through Amazon, and they only have a few days left for funding. I'd really love to see them make this film. Can you guys check it out and maybe help?

PARTY ON, WAYNE!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/798607634/human-resources-a-corporate-horror-satire
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Human Resources: a corporate horror satire Empty Re: Human Resources: a corporate horror satire

Post  Tezcatlipoca Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Woops, I clicked on this two days too late I guess, as the goal has indeed been reached. But it's great that they got the fundraising they needed and it sounds like it will indeed be very cool. afro
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Human Resources: a corporate horror satire Empty Re: Human Resources: a corporate horror satire

Post  Lysser Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks for checking it out nonetheless!

It should be quality. My friends are pretty damn talented.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 pm