It has been estimated that UFC fighters are paid roughly 7.5% of the revenue, with the other 92.5% going to the promoters. That seems an inadequate reward for risking serious harm and disfigurement.
Seeing that pic of Nogueira got me thinking about what a truly hard, miserable existence the average MMA fighter endures. Little Nog is actually doing fairly well now but that's after 10 years of working hard and getting the snot beat out of him for pennies. Thus I was moved to put e-pen to e-paper and authored this long winded pasting of Dana White and his kin.
Last edited by Tezcatlipoca on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total