Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville.

This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville. Empty Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville.

Post  This Fuckin Guy Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Mad:
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville. Empty Re: Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville.

Post  Tezcatlipoca Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Add him to your ignore list. Better yet, stop visiting a site filled with ignorant, hateful people who are causing you unnecessary frustration. By reading what someone like DY has written, and allowing yourself to be upset by the stupidity contained therein, it's like you're letting him shove a rubber hose up your nose and pump a steady stream of raw sewage directly into your brain. I say cut the cord before it causes you further distress. These people aren't worth the emotional energy you're allowing them to drain out of you with their public displays of idiocy.

Edit: I feel like I'm repeating myself a lot lately. I don't mean to be a preachy "I'm-so-enlightened" prick sort, obv. But I do strongly believe it's a mistake to keep going back there. The only way to quit a bad habit is to replace it with a good one. You need to find something else to do with the time that you used to devote to rtville. Blog your frustrations or something. You get the sewage out without having a sea of even more noxious sludge immediately take its place. Just a thought.
    Maugrim
    Maugrim
    Pleb

Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville. Empty Re: Damn Yankee is the dumbest person on Retardville.

Post  Maugrim Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm

i hear you man. DY is my least favourite member there. I have tried in vain to argue with him but he never seems to be able to engage in anything other than rhetoric that is ludicrously partisan. According to him the Left has a monopoly on all things evil. Of course he never presents any facts to back up any of his claims.
    knave
    knave
    Pleb

Post  knave Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I recently wrote this at DA regarding DamnYankee:

I think you are probably the dumbest of all the right wing morons on DA, which is saying a hell of a lot.

In my opinion, only Teller demonstrates an equivalent inability to grasp even the most basic facts and issues relating to any particular event. It's as if you have nothing but contempt for the real world, the world in which people actually live and things happen. As soon as something (like history, for example, or things that exist) contradicts in any way the tiny, clausterphobic version you've somehow concocted out of thin air (or right wing chatter on the airwaves), the real, verifiable version simply vanishes, as if it never existed at all. If an idiot like Sean Hannity were about half as smart as he is now, he'd write posts like yours.

http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php/143341-Egyptian-Freedom-Muslim-Style
    This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Tezcatlipoca wrote:Add him to your ignore list. Better yet, stop visiting a site filled with ignorant, hateful people who are causing you unnecessary frustration. By reading what someone like DY has written, and allowing yourself to be upset by the stupidity contained therein, it's like you're letting him shove a rubber hose up your nose and pump a steady stream of raw sewage directly into your brain. I say cut the cord before it causes you further distress. These people aren't worth the emotional energy you're allowing them to drain out of you with their public displays of idiocy.

Edit: I feel like I'm repeating myself a lot lately. I don't mean to be a preachy "I'm-so-enlightened" prick sort, obv. But I do strongly believe it's a mistake to keep going back there. The only way to quit a bad habit is to replace it with a good one. You need to find something else to do with the time that you used to devote to rtville. Blog your frustrations or something. You get the sewage out without having a sea of even more noxious sludge immediately take its place. Just a thought.

I know. I know. You're right.
    Maugrim
    Maugrim
    Pleb

Post  Maugrim Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 pm

thankfully he hasn't been active at all recently :)
    Lysser
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Geez, Tez. Quit acting like you're so enlightened.

Prick.

Fuck You
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 am

no u

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:09 am