Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) Empty Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

Post  This Fuckin Guy Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:13 am

Now this is an interesting track. Heard it the other day on KCRW and I was like "woah." Trippy video.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) Empty Re: Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

Post  Tezcatlipoca Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:11 pm

This is indeed pretty fucking fresh. That video is also kinda cool imo. Artsy but not pretentious.

We should do like a sticky thread dedicated to random musical discoveries. Did we have something like that on the old server? I know I had one thread like that but didn't update it enough.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) Empty Re: Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

Post  Tezcatlipoca Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

So I've been listening to this song like 10 times a day every day for the past week. Alongside Centipede Eyes by Creeper Lagoon.

Those songs sound nothing like one another, btw. They both just won't get the fluck outta my head. Hrrm!
    This Fuckin Guy
    This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 am

Update: I'm now officially sick of this fantastic song. Seems like every radio station in California insists on playing the song as if they're hell bent on pummeling the track into the ground.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca Tue May 22, 2012 9:13 am

Decent remix

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am