Head Explode

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some half-decent exposure

Number 6
    Number 6
    Pleb

Some half-decent exposure Empty Some half-decent exposure

Post  Number 6 Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 am

Some half-decent exposure Headvibration
    Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Some half-decent exposure Empty Re: Some half-decent exposure

Post  Tezcatlipoca Fri May 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Looks good, /b/rother.

So have you and Word Press made amends? I am thinking of giving Joomla! a day in court sometime soon, in the event of a complete head explode overhaul.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca on Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Number 6
    Number 6
    Pleb

Post  Number 6 Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes. I've settled for the many things it can do, and I'm not going to develop the software itself any much more. The rest of the work is going to be visual, and now that I've revamped the image-navigation menu I think that's done.

The page you're looking at isn't Wordpress, it's actually a php file consisting of images and tables. I thought "Fuck it, these REAMS of CSS in multiple files is pissing me off", so the links take one to Wordpress which was easy to match to my beloved creation.

Joomla is an expansive yoke. It's something you have to work at (going from memory of 2 years ago), but I've seen it make sweet sites.
    Have fun with that!

Overhauls are good, keeps you fresh. The magic of The Internet is that it's a "chameleon", as it were, in it's character, it can take almost every form. The one thing we can't Transcend in our real life is the memory that we keep with our tools and our surroundings without packing up, selling our tools, and moving to the next city.

Oh now isn't that sinister. I came back to change "your" for "our" due to grammar, and it hit me that "Your" is just one letter away from "Our". Spooky language dude.
    </philosophy>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 am